The Most Significant Indian Law Case of the Century: McGirt v. Oklahoma
The Indian Legal Program at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University is pleased to have the following distinguished panelist discuss the recent McGirt Decision.
- Professor Larry Roberts (Oneida) – Moderator, Executive Director of the Indian Gaming and Tribal Self-Governance Program and Professor of Practice at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Stacy Leeds (Cherokee) – Vice Chancellor for Economic Development, Dean Emeritus and Professor of Law at the University of Arkansas
- Professor Robert Miller (Eastern Shawnee) – Faculty Director, Rosette LLP American Indian Economic Development Program and Pedrick Distinguished Research Scholar at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Jonodev Chaudhuri (Muscogee Creek Nation) – Ambassador, Muscogee Creek Nation, Partner, Quarles & Brady
- Derrick Beetso (’10) (Navajo) – General Counsel, National Congress of American Indian
— Stacy Leeds (@stacyleeds) July 21, 2020
This webinar is free and open to the public. We wish to acknowledge our co-sponsor NABA-AZ. The State Bar of Arizona does not approve CLE activities, however, this activity may qualify for up to 1.5 credit hours.