indianz.com your internet resource indianz.com on facebook indianz.com on twitter indianz.com on Google+ indianz.com on soundcloud
phone: 202 630 8439
Master of Jurisprudence in Indian Law - University of Tulsa College of Law
Advertise on Indianz.Com
Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Free for All
 I remember this board
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Tweet
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kijeet
Elder

2955 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2017 :  02:40:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit kijeet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes I do remember this board. I think it was the very first time I got into interacting with people on the internet. I never did those other type of interactions on the net. I laugh now because at the time I really thought people we how they were on the forum. I didn't know how to respond to topics. I was surprised at how mean people were on here. On how people attacked each other relentlessly. I know it is even worse out there on twitter. Lot of racists. Facebook you can't really get too crazy as it gets reported. Here I found the Indians really strange. Everyone was into who is the biggest Indian. Constant battle over who has the longest braid. Funny. I guess that's part of the colonial battle which rages on. Anyway, it was a learning experience to come here. I never did really get to know anyone here.

chiage
Elder

3452 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2017 :  10:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember you, Kijeet. I watched you evolve and thought you were pretty cool.

I check in here every 6 months or so just to see if there's anything interesting going on.

Moot - "You can have your brain, Bella. I'd rather have a heart."
Danny Moon - "Johnnie said fricative. Heh. "
Rach - "I just threw up in my mouth a little."
Go to Top of Page

kijeet
Elder

2955 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2018 :  01:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit kijeet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You know who I wish I could visit Jake Al. I even forgot his handle and it just came to me.
Wonder what happened to him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Indianz.Com © Indianz.Com Go To Top Of Page