indianz.com your internet resource indianz.com on facebook indianz.com on twitter indianz.com on Google+ indianz.com on soundcloud
phone: 202 630 8439
Health Coverage for American Indians and Alaska Natives
Advertise on Indianz.Com
Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Free for All
 many formers forum posters are sorely missed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Tweet
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grandpa50
Elder

USA
1023 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2017 :  2:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
many former posters here are sorely missed. can you name a few
?

wolflodge
Elder

4396 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  10:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of them

Mutant Wolf

Queen Bi tch Of The Universe

RedlineJewelry

https://www.facebook.com/RedlineJewelry?fref=ts

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedlineJewelry?ref=pr_shop_more
Go to Top of Page

John Luke
Elder

USA
9037 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2017 :  06:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...and even all those who were not mentioned, I miss all of them too!Now, that being said how all you all doing?Getting your spuds ready for planting? I was gonna put in a rice crop this year because there was supposed to be a big flood, but that is not going to happen. Besides...can't find any water buffalo around here.Just those bison and European cows...I miss Vietnam!

"Tell them in Washington. If they can find one honest man, send him to me. I will listen."
Sitting Bull-1872
Hunkpapha Lakota

When you see her...tell her it wasn't her fault...he was just a hard man.

Go to Top of Page

SneakySnake
Elder

USA
1530 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2017 :  1:10:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still come by every now and then. I've gotten tired of the hate that has been spouted on here. If I want hate all I have to do is turn on the TV, or open a newspaper or turn on my computer. The world is a sorry place. Maybe the universe is a sorry place. I haven't been out there yet so my opinion is mute.we always tried to inhabit nature as a privilege. We have forgotten that.It seems no one on this planet does not have an axe to grind. If there are beings out there who are billions of years older than us, I pray to the Creator that they never let us off this planet to infect the rest of the universe. We can not have everything we want and if you cannot bring yourselves to compromise, we are truly lost.

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced
Go to Top of Page

SneakySnake
Elder

USA
1530 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2017 :  2:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SneakySnake

I still come by every now and then. I've gotten tired of the hate that has been spouted on here. If I want hate all I have to do is turn on the TV, or open a newspaper or turn on my computer. The world is a sorry place. Maybe the universe is a sorry place. I haven't been out there yet so my opinion is mute.we always tried to inhabit nature as a privilege. We have forgotten that.It seems no one on this planet does not have an axe to grind. If there are beings out there who are billions of years older than us, I pray to the Creator that they never let us off this planet to infect the rest of the universe. We can not have everything we want and if you cannot bring yourselves to compromise, we are truly lost.

I have always told my children and grandchildren the Creator gave us a choice but you must wake up everyday and choose to be good or evil this day. Which Wolf do you feed?

Go to Top of Page

wolflodge
Elder

4396 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2017 :  2:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Universe is fine.
Its just arrogant humans that think they can control everything outside their own bubble that are sorry.

Mutant Wolf

RedlineJewelry

Go to Top of Page

SneakySnake
Elder

USA
1530 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2017 :  11:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha, a reply from a real wolf. You hit the nail on the head with arrogance. We think the world could not go on without us. When in fact we are like an infestation,a disease to Mother Earth. The only way for the earth to heal is to kill off it's virus. It has done it before, it will do it again. Even tho we are such a pain in the butt as humans we are important enough to be included in the universe. No matter whether it's solid, liquid or gas it is made from the same building blocks as the rest of the universe. That is the proof of a Creator because that wouldn't happen by chance. That makes humans made from what the rest of the universe is made of, I've heard star stuff. But it just means that we are connected or a part of the universe. It doesn't mean it can't get along without us. Arrogance makes you alone, why not be respectful and be thankful and gracious to all the other parts of your family?

Go to Top of Page

MikeBear
Dissident

USA
84 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2017 :  5:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many feel they are the sole cog that makes the world turn and without their blessings we are are lost in total darkness with only fear to exsit on.
Most forget this world was here before them and most likely will be here after they decide to take their cog out.
Like others posted about humans you would think by now we all would realize that is what we are, HUMAN. I always hoped someday everyone would treat one another like they wish others would treat them.
Go to Top of Page

Naiche
Elder

USA
8351 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2017 :  12:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the reality is all will be owned by the Earth mother. I will always pray for ALL. Yet dead know no fear and all will solve the great mystery
Go to Top of Page

quicksilverwade
Elder

USA
1602 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2017 :  09:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Within 20 years, a lot of us will be dead.
Go to Top of Page

Keely
Elder

US
3741 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2017 :  11:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by quicksilverwade

Within 20 years, a lot of us will be dead.

My feet are already cold :)

If you dont have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.

if I really did care, I'd send flowers! by jacksta

Support bacteria. It's the only culture some people have.

Go to Top of Page

wolflodge
Elder

4396 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  8:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can always count on Wade to be a ray of sunshine. Thanks Wade.

Mutant Wolf

RedlineJewelry

Go to Top of Page

Moot
Elder

USA
2337 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2017 :  7:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoo hoo! I tried a password, and it worked!
So how is everyone? and is anyone gardening?
I'm gardening some in pots, but it's pretty pathetic.
I used to garden in a garden spot. Well, I've come to the conclusion, that if you want to have a good garden, then good seeds is really important.
Walmart seeds seems to be not too hardy!! ugh!!

I miss a lot of persons who used to post here, and it seems no longer do. Or who have walked on.
I didn't realize how good it was, even when it was a combat zone, until it was kinda gone!
So cheers to all the ones who are still here, keeping the fire going!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Indianz.Com © Indianz.Com Go To Top Of Page