indianz.com your internet resource indianz.com on facebook indianz.com on twitter indianz.com on Google+ indianz.com on soundcloud
phone: 202 630 8439
Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP
Advertise on Indianz.Com
Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Free for All
 waiting to be deported?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Tweet
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grandpa50
Elder

USA
1023 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2017 :  4:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sometimes i wonder why i served in the military and wonder how i can defend my current president since he violates every thing i believe. i guess i'll wait to be deported orimprisioned when he is through.

John Luke
Elder

USA
9037 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2017 :  05:30:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Grandpa...you shouldn't question any Military Service. Everyone I know did it because we are Warriors. Because one person is an A_ _ shouldn't make you feel that way. Think about it. He isn't any better than anyone else, he just has a lot of money that White People worship, that's all.

If you really sat down to think about this fella, you'd know that he is really a little boy bully who wants to be liked by everyone. His need for attention is so great, when no one gives him that attention he starts ranting and acting up, just like the little school bully that he is.

My friend Ron says "don't worry about that guy in the White House, whatever he does will not affect us because anything they do over there won't get here for ten years...by then someone else will be in the White House."

I found a new site called TogetherWeServed.com...check it out, you might find some of your friends you served with. Lotsa interesting topics and stories there...my page is under Marines. When I get to feeling a little down I go visit and I feel a lot better. Check it out!

Have a good one.

"Tell them in Washington. If they can find one honest man, send him to me. I will listen."
Sitting Bull-1872
Hunkpapha Lakota

When you see her...tell her it wasn't her fault...he was just a hard man.

Go to Top of Page

Nativebadass
Elder

US
1195 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2017 :  10:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nativebadass's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My family is worried we have a chihuahua and are not sure if Trump will deport ALL Mexicans including the four legged ones?

Living That Life, Some Consider A MYTH
Go to Top of Page

Tiri2
Elder

1264 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  11:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good question. To a government, the military is their tool.

What disgusts me even more than this clown-in-chief are the people who voted for him. Decided to spend 2 weeks in Mexico right after the election (Mexico City & Chiapas), best decision ever. Now I just try to buy imported products whenever I can, every little purchase feels like I'm "getting back at" the clown's voters. Silly, I know. But hey, whatever makes you feel better. Listening to Tsotsil rock also makes me feel better. Regards..
Go to Top of Page

grandpa50
Elder

USA
1023 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2017 :  10:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i tried to sign up for together we served and will keep trying. note: canada is accepting those fleeing trump. note: i am not going anywhere.
Go to Top of Page

John Luke
Elder

USA
9037 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2017 :  12:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TWS is not a hard site to get on...when you do check out my page under Marines...later!

"Tell them in Washington. If they can find one honest man, send him to me. I will listen."
Sitting Bull-1872
Hunkpapha Lakota

When you see her...tell her it wasn't her fault...he was just a hard man.

Go to Top of Page

grandpa50
Elder

USA
1023 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2017 :  10:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
later john luke
Go to Top of Page

chiage
Elder

3452 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2017 :  5:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What disgusts me even more than this clown-in-chief are the people who voted for him."
I'm equally disgusted by those who sat it out or voted 3rd party.

Moot - "You can have your brain, Bella. I'd rather have a heart."
Danny Moon - "Johnnie said fricative. Heh. "
Rach - "I just threw up in my mouth a little."
Go to Top of Page

Naiche
Elder

USA
8372 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2017 :  12:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grandpa50

sometimes i wonder why i served in the military and wonder how i can defend my current president since he violates every thing i believe. i guess i'll wait to be deported orimprisioned when he is through.

You served and that is the point. As for this 45 sob, he is in over his head and clueless, just loves power of position. I say take heart and pray for yu and yours. Prayers for any whom served and for the ones who died serving.
Go to Top of Page

toadaway
Tribal Chair

Vatican City
826 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2017 :  2:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have not posted for awhile but I have a question for guys that were vets...in spite. I belong to a service organization which starts all of our meetings with the pledge. despite losing two uncles whose ship went down in the pacific, an uncle who was shot in the throat on Okinawa, a great uncle that was gassed in the war to end all wars, a father who was a marine in Korea and many native friends who fought in the indo-china police action, with the current fools in office, I can not in good conscience stand for the pledge.... am I full of crap?? what should I do? toksa

CHRISTIANITY is the boot on the throats of the native people...boycott Bingo
Better chemistry through living
Go to Top of Page

grandpa50
Elder

USA
1023 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2017 :  12:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
remember that the pledge represents loyalty to the people not the idiots in charge
Go to Top of Page

Naiche
Elder

USA
8372 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2017 :  7:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toadaway

have not posted for awhile but I have a question for guys that were vets...in spite. I belong to a service organization which starts all of our meetings with the pledge. despite losing two uncles whose ship went down in the pacific, an uncle who was shot in the throat on Okinawa, a great uncle that was gassed in the war to end all wars, a father who was a marine in Korea and many native friends who fought in the indo-china police action, with the current fools in office, I can not in good conscience stand for the pledge.... am I full of crap?? what should I do? toksa

I can not in good conscience stand for the pledge this is your answer. your Kin paid for you as for the clown 45 the sob is a coward and lies and is putins bytch.
Go to Top of Page

Naiche
Elder

USA
8372 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2017 :  7:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grandpa50

remember that the pledge represents loyalty to the people not the idiots in charge

YEP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Indianz.Com © Indianz.Com Go To Top Of Page