|Indianz.Com Terms of Service
Persons using services ('User') provided by Indianz.Com are bound by this User Agreement (the 'Agreement') which governs the terms of the use by User of services offered by Indianz.Com. ('Provider').
User agrees to receive access to the Indianz.Com services according to the following terms and conditions:
- Term. This Agreement may be terminated by Provider at any time without prior notice and without cause.Termination of this agreement will result in the termination of any and all accounts and access to this system by the User.
- Compliance with Law. User will use the services offered by Provider in a manner consistent with all applicable local,state and federal laws and regulations.
- Prohibition of Publication of Certain Material. User shall not knowingly or unknowingly submit to Provider for publication any of the following material (including pictures, links, or any other content):
(a) any material which violates or infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, statutory, common law or other proprietary rights of others;
(b) any material that is libelous or slanderous;
(c) any material which is or contains anything obscene or pornographic; or
(d) distribution lists to be used via unsolicited electronic mail or other mass electronic mailings including but not limited to: mass-newsgroup postings, SPAM and unsolicited email sent from your server, or any other service on the Internet, which contains your domain name or any other domain name on our network
Any violation of the above conditions will result in termination of User's account. Due to the public nature of the Internet, all material submitted by User for publication will be considered publicly accessible. Provider does not screen in advance User's material submitted to Provider for publication. Provider's publication of material submitted by User does not create any express or implied approval by Provider of such material, nor does it indicate that such material complies with the terms of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. PROVIDER'S SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS, AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. IF PROVIDER'S SERVICE TO USER IS DISRUPTED OR MALFUNCTIONS FOR ANY REASON, PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICE.
- Limitation/Disclaimer of Liability. Provider is not liable fo protection or privacy of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet or any other network provider or its customers may utilize.
- Indemnity. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Provider harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of the services pr ovided by Provider to User under this Agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties (including customers of User) related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by User, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided hereunder, or for any content submitted by User for publication by Provider.
- Governing Law/Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Winnebago Reservation of Nebraska. Venue for any action hereunder shall be on the Winnebago Reservation of Nebraska.
- Relationship of the Parties. The parties intend that no partnership, joint venture or employee/employer relationship will be created by this Agreement.
By pressing the "Agree" button, User agrees to be of 13 years of age or over. User agrees to be fully responsible for any information or file supplied by the User.
If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, and meet the criteria stated herein, proceed to press the "Agree" button below, otherwise press "Cancel".
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the use of these forums, you can contact the forum administrator at: email@example.com