Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Tso-i-De
Elder

US
23039 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  10:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
like so many good posters here that have already left i'm also gone until you disappear... but i don't think that's gonna happen with Bax having friends in Admin.

let's just say that i refuse any longer to be a captive audience to your filth

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  10:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tso-i-De

like so many good posters here that have already left i'm also gone until you disappear... but i don't think that's gonna happen with Bax having friends in Admin.

*snort* dont let tha door slam ur ass like eyy on tha way out!!

*snort* irony ennit?? *snort* ahm only on tha board till certain ones a u aintndns *snort* shut tha f*ck up an leave!!
Go to Top of Page

Havana
Elder

Canada
10460 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  10:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Tso - don't let this idiot compel yur exit. The admin already reported that "darthindigenous" had 3 persons. With MBT's complaint that Bax's addy thread? had disappeared, looks like she's one of 'em. And who knows that it's not done for kicks, to rile up our personalities?
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  10:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Havana

Tso - don't let this idiot compel yur exit.

*snort* tso dont let that cutnpastin idiot compel ya ta make a liar outta urself anymoren u already r!! *snort* u said u was leavin *snort* so ride on outta here!!
Go to Top of Page

Havana
Elder

Canada
10460 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bison_buffalo

quote:

Tso - don't let this idiot compel yur exit.

*snort* tso dont let that cutnpastin idiot compel ya ta make a liar outta urself anymoren u already r!! *snort* u said u was leavin *snort* so ride on outta here!!

Oh so now here's where I'm supposed to whine & cry how I shouldn't be called a Kunt or where the foul language you use against me is one where I haven't invited?

Let's level the playing field - Bison buffalo - the biggest insult you can get is to be called a cowardly anonymous prick or k**t, or all 3, yet the one thing that IS in yur favor is THE Ndnz.com apathy.

Very few WILL report or complain about you, simply becuz they feel it will not do any good, given that it took NUMEROUS complaints against LYING LARRY and yet, WHY IS THAT? SIMPLY BECUZ YOU ARE PART OF THE ADMIN PLAYING WITH YURSELF.
Go to Top of Page

Havana
Elder

Canada
10460 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:26:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Oh it looks like the innocent admin needs time to respond..
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
PLAYING WITH YURSELF.

*snort* u doin a good nuff job a that!!

*snort* ah aint admin *snort* an admin aint got shyt ta do with this!!

*snort* tha biggest insult ah could get would be *snort* ta be related 2 u!! *snort* tha rest r just words!!!
Go to Top of Page

E.Y.Y.
Elder

10596 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tso - don't let this idiot compel yur exit. The admin already reported that "darthindigenous" had 3 persons. With MBT's complaint that Bax's addy thread? had disappeared, looks like she's one of 'em. And who knows that it's not done for kicks, to rile up our personalities?

DarthIndigenous was banned. So he/she didnt get away w/ the crap. I said from the start 2 peeps was playin the part. Same thing w/ his reincarnation here. Thunderbeing is only half right. Heyaz girlie dont U & Pops get mixed up in the Cali/Bax School of Stoopid. Ignore em. they aint worth nobodys time.
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by E.Y.Y.

quote:

DarthIndigenous was banned. So he/she didnt get away w/ the crap. I said from the start 2 peeps was playin the part. Same thing w/ his reincarnation here. Thunderbeing is only half right. Heyaz girlie dont U & Pops get mixed up in the Cali/Bax School of Stoopid. Ignore em. they aint worth nobodys time.

*snort* nope only 1 got tha game goin *snort* u idiots r tha ones playin with urself!!
*snort* an thunder is as wrong *snort* as u always r!!

*snort* it funny ta watch tha suckups *snort* rush off ta help tha aintndns *snort* its cause thats who gives em tha attention *snort* theyz wants??

*snort* 2 late eyy *snort* theyz already graduates a ur school of stoopid ennit??
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

like so many good posters here that have already left i'm also gone until you disappear...

*snort* lots a those good posters *snort* left cause tha f*ckin aintndns done took over!!!

*snort* u just pissed cause now u gots ta go someplace else ta play *snort* tha Elder now ennit??
Go to Top of Page

Havana
Elder

Canada
10460 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2008 :  11:56:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by E.Y.Y.

quote:

I won't, EYY. Jus soo many times I logged off asap when seeing that SN had posted. Makes me sick how the rest of these deadheads just stick to the belief of "ignore it and it will go away" kinda religion that the rest of us have had to put up with. Not realizing that they were part of the problem. That's right. PART OF THE PROBLEM FOR PUTTING UP WITH IT, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
Go to Top of Page

HomeGrown
Elder

USA
11588 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  02:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit HomeGrown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tso, you are right, all these trolls, cowards, that have alt nics, coming on here to attack folks under "disguise" runs alot of folks away. Almost every thread is ruined by their nonsense and pettiness. UGH.

Its pretty obvious DarthIndigenous and bison_buffalo are a compilation of posters, both of those cowardly alt nic trollsters have Bax and her little gang at the core. That IS Bax's modus operandi, running to use alt nics and crying to admin as the coward she is... Look who both those nic switcher trolls go after, it's pretty obvious who they are ya know.

Havana, apathy isn't the word for it, sometimes folks just get tired of fighting these a-holes, especially when they are down right mean and nasty filthy and tag teaming with their rude stupidity. Ya know...when you lay down with pigs....... AND it does take an act of gawd to get someone banned around here, or threads pulled, so it is easier to just leave or stop posting. Which is exactly what the bastards want...

PS. On a final note, it is also apparent that DarthIndigenous and bison_buffalo made an appearance AFTER Oat's board was disbanded and went bye-bye. It was one big happy family over there for over a year and a half, we never hardly saw any of that "gang" for all that time until that board dissolved. Now one by one they are creeping back over here to post again...then like losers that they are, Bax and her frenz come back to Indianz.com and want take it over under an alternate nic so as not to be seen as the bad guy(s). ENNIT????

Edited by - HomeGrown on 10/18/2008 02:29:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

ivan1965
Tribal Chair

845 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  04:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

why even pay attention to this snorting idiot?
sometimes the way admin pays attention i come to think he's someone on the inside anyway.
when has admin paid attention?

"gold is made by fire, men are made by adversity."

disturbed's cd: indestructible. songs # 1, 5, 8, 10 & 11.
metallica- broken, beat, and scarred. cd- death magnetic.
"cut your feet on the hard earth a runnin'! SHOW! YOUR! SCARS!"

of course i am evil. i am anti-civilisation, pro-free thought, pro-earth, pro-freedom.

slavery is slavery. whether you are in chains, an indentured servant, or in debt. slavery is slavery.
john trudell.
Go to Top of Page

Bella
Elder

UK
6276 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  06:56:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tso
Just continue posting where you want and ignore. Only ndnz.com own the board, no one else can wreck it for them

Bella

Go to Top of Page

multiplied by twilights
Elder

16783 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  07:59:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

What complaint?

Edit: Tso and Eyy aren't a serious problem and I take a part in having accepted them as NDN, at one point, when they obviously aren't. Good people? Perhaps. But enrolled and fighting for their tribe? Nope. As far as Bax and I are concerned, we don't talk, she doesn't have my phone number and I don't have her address, therefore we don't correspond. I'll thank you for not bringing me up when you're not in full possession of the facts. Savvy?

~ Hena'háanéhe

Edited by - multiplied by twilights on 10/18/2008 08:12:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  08:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HomeGrown

quote:

Tso, you are right, all these trolls, cowards, that have alt nics, coming on here to attack folks under "disguise" runs alot of folks away. Almost every thread is ruined by their nonsense and pettiness. UGH.

Its pretty obvious DarthIndigenous and bison_buffalo are a compilation of posters, both of those cowardly alt nic trollsters have Bax and her little gang at the core. That IS Bax's modus operandi, running to use alt nics and crying to admin as the coward she is... Look who both those nic switcher trolls go after, it's pretty obvious who they are ya know.

Havana, apathy isn't the word for it, sometimes folks just get tired of fighting these a-holes, especially when they are down right mean and nasty filthy and tag teaming with their rude stupidity. Ya know...when you lay down with pigs....... AND it does take an act of gawd to get someone banned around here, or threads pulled, so it is easier to just leave or stop posting. Which is exactly what the bastards want...

PS. On a final note, it is also apparent that DarthIndigenous and bison_buffalo made an appearance AFTER Oat's board was disbanded and went bye-bye. It was one big happy family over there for over a year and a half, we never hardly saw any of that "gang" for all that time until that board dissolved. Now one by one they are creeping back over here to post again...then like losers that they are, Bax and her frenz come back to Indianz.com and want take it over under an alternate nic so as not to be seen as the bad guy(s). ENNIT????

*snort* ahm glad u aint all cops *snort* cause no crook would ever be caught!!

*snort* only people who r wrong more consistent than u all r tha weatherpeople ceptin gary england a course!!!

*snort* it gonna chap ur ass but ahm only 1 person *snort* an u all still aint got clue 1!!

*snort* mah private joke watchin all a u jump thinkin its someobody else!!

Edited by - bison_buffalo on 10/18/2008 08:31:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  08:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ivan1965

quote:

why even pay attention to this snorting idiot?
sometimes the way admin pays attention i come to think he's someone on the inside anyway.
when has admin paid attention?

*snort* admin aint paid attention at ur perverted shyt an *snort* insults ta ndns!! *snort* why pay attention ta me??? *snort* its cause u all r so fulla shyt u dont like *snort* seein it thrown back atcha *snort* an u burn with curiosity ta see *snort* whatll get thrown back!!

*snort* an what tha f*ck is ur concern?? *snort* u aint ndn at all!! *snort* who tha f*ck r u ta be makin any comments on an INDIAN board!!

Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  08:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bella

Tso
Just continue posting where you want and ignore. Only ndnz.com own the board, no one else can wreck it for them

Bella

*snort* no one but all tha damn whites n other aintndns *snort* who push their shyt on tha board!!! *snort* tha sign on tha door say INDIANz.com!!
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  08:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
And who knows that it's not done for kicks, to rile up our personalities?

*snort* ah already says ah didz it 4 tha lolz!!! *snort* but F*ck ur slow ennit??? *snort* maybe iffn somebody else *snort* mailed it ta u after everybody else *snort* you woulda seen that!!!

*snort* u aint got no place ta be concerned cause *snort* u aint got a personality!!!

*snort* so far only oness whose buttons *snort* got pushed are *snort* 3 white men an 2 superndn wantabe control freaks!!
Go to Top of Page

john_c
Elder

4553 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit john_c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The simple fact is you ignertazz piece-a-snortin-shyt it don't make a rats ass who you are, if you had the balls to post a name or picture, then what ever you so stoopidly babble would at least have the character of a person behind it, no matter how dam moronic!!
The "Elder" Cornsilk has spoken!!GO HEREto get a clu!!

John Cornsilk Real Cherokee Thinking Cherokee
A Cherokee Descendant and
CNOT Member, Keetoowah Too!
Purveyor of Simple Truth!
Click Picture To see Cornsilk for Cherokee Councilor At-Large:
For Chad's Myth Click the weezle
Go to Top of Page

john_c
Elder

4553 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit john_c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The simple fact is you ignertazz piece-a-snortin-shyt it don't make a rats ass who you are, if you had the balls to post a name or picture, then what ever you so stoopidly babble would at least have the character of a person behind it, no matter how dam moronic!!

John Cornsilk Real Cherokee Thinking Cherokee
A Cherokee Descendant and
CNOT Member, Keetoowah Too!
Purveyor of Simple Truth!
Click Picture To see Cornsilk for Cherokee Councilor At-Large:
For Chad's Myth Click the weezle
Go to Top of Page

bison_buffalo
Elder

USA
6437 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:09:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit bison_buffalo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by john_c

*snort* an it tha worlds onliest indian coming back!!!

*snort* all butt hurt that someone is doin what he *snort* does ta others!! *snort* u call anyone a slimy dickhead yet today??? *snort* ifn u practiced what ya preached *snort* u might be worth listenin 2!!

Go to Top of Page

Guardian
Elder

1389 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to wonder why your board's Admin has not installed the "ignore poster" mod so anyone can ignore the posts of anyone they do not like? This feature makes life MUCH easier for Admin, regardless of a Forum's focus. Snitz has mods for just about everything, and they do not take 5 minutes to install.
Go to Top of Page

multiplied by twilights
Elder

16783 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:22:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guardian

I have to wonder why your board's Admin has not installed the "ignore poster" mod so anyone can ignore the posts of anyone they do not like? This feature makes life MUCH easier for Admin, regardless of a Forum's focus. Snitz has mods for just about everything, and they do not take 5 minutes to install.

Right.

Mod?

Ndnz?

Yeah.

Good one.

~ Hena'háanéhe
Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:28:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can someone make a petition to ban bison_buff breath?

It makes me sick.

Go to Top of Page

Guardian
Elder

1389 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:46:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by multiplied by twilights

Right.

Mod?

Ndnz?

Yeah.

Good one.

Did I make a funny?
I did not mean to, but if you tell me what was funny, I will try to do it again sometime

It really is easy to install the "ignore poster" feature:
http://www.snitzbitz.com/mods/details.asp?Version=All&mid=156

I could do it for them in a few minutes with their permission. Actually, I could do it for them in a few minutes without their permission ...but that would be very rude...not to mention criminal ROFL (this is an intentional funny :-)
Go to Top of Page

Guardian
Elder

1389 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  11:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Right.

Mod?

Ndnz?

Yeah.

Good one.

OK, I get the joke now !! If the Admin was capable of plugging in a new mod, they would have already installed critical updates. Duhhhhhh

You are correct, this is funny! Are you sure your Admin did not retire, quit, maybe even die or something horrible like that and just leave a bot in charge? I guess the script kiddies are leaving yawl alone out of respect. Definitely no points for defacing an Indian Rights site ..that would be seriously lame, but I am surprised one of your own Trolls has not at least tried a canned exploit yet.

Geeeeezzzzzzzz ..... close a few doors here guys, there is a serious draft. If ya gotta use them, at least STEALTH them!

Open Port 135 is open on 64.62.196.98
Open Port 139 is open on 64.62.196.98
Open Port 445 is open on 64.62.196.98
Open Port 3389 is open on 64.62.196.98
Go to Top of Page

danny moon
Elder

3702 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  11:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Don't let the bastards win. PS- Bite me!
-Mamacat

Go to Top of Page

Mofo-D
Elder

2692 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  1:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guardian

quote:
Right.

Mod?

Ndnz?

Yeah.

Good one.

OK, I get the joke now !! If the Admin was capable of plugging in a new mod, they would have already installed critical updates. Duhhhhhh

You are correct, this is funny! Are you sure your Admin did not retire, quit, maybe even die or something horrible like that and just leave a bot in charge? I guess the script kiddies are leaving yawl alone out of respect. Definitely no points for defacing an Indian Rights site ..that would be seriously lame, but I am surprised one of your own Trolls has not at least tried a canned exploit yet.

Geeeeezzzzzzzz ..... close a few doors here guys, there is a serious draft. If ya gotta use them, at least STEALTH them!

Open Port 135 is open on 64.62.196.98
Open Port 139 is open on 64.62.196.98
Open Port 445 is open on 64.62.196.98
Open Port 3389 is open on 64.62.196.98

It's a WINDOWS SERVER - wtf do you want for security?!

Go to Top of Page

Mofo-D
Elder

2692 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  1:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Mofo-D on 10/20/2008 1:30:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

amisayb
Elder

USA
3690 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  2:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe it isn't admin's work. I will tell you this:

I was told that Valerie Bestle Ohle who is now the chair of the Tennessee Indian Affairs Commission, used to be Indianz.com's webmaster. She is also a good buttie of Lawrence Sampson and has admitted to having an affair with him as a woman married to somebody else.

Is Bison Buffalo Lyin Larry? Sounds just like his filth. And Bigfoot seems to be a buttie of Larry's too. Darth/Buffalo Snot...same peeeeple?

If Val Ohle was the webmaster for Indianz, did she leave a few ways back into the board behind the scenes? Admin might want to know that and see if there are ways in.

My info came from a good source.

A Person Can't Be Kept Out of Something That They Never Wanted Into In The First Place...How hard is that to understand???

People might hate you, rate you, shake you...AND TRY TO BREAK YOU. How Strong You Stand Is What Makes You

We didn't fight the enemy, we fought ourselves. The enemy was in us."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000