Minn. tribe to require diplomas for per cap payments
Thursday, October 16, 2003

Students of the Upper Sioux Community of Minnesota will be required to obtain a high school diploma before receiving per capita payments from the tribe's casino.

The money for those students who do not graduate will be held in a trust account until the they are older or until the tribe decides what to do with the money.

Get the Story:
Students Need Diploma to Receive Casino Profits (AP 10/15)

All stories in the Indianz.Com Archive are available for publishing under a Creative Commons License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)